Friday, March 6, 2009

Always Playing Catch Up

I have been crazy busy the last few days. Tuesday at the studio was super fun. We are meeting lots of producers who have worked on movies such as Spider-man, Tomb Raider, The Island, White Chicks and one who was working on the remake of Logan's Run. It has been cool to talk and learn from these people. That night Dee, Leah and I went shopping. And the most important thing that happened to me this week happened...I bought a white belt.

haha. Okay, so it was not the most important part of my week but I have wanted a white belt for a while now and I must say it looks killer on me. Which I proved later when I got drunk and decided I missed my old self. AKA Hilary is an idiotic asshole.

When we were walking back the door on this Gentleman's club was pretty cool.


Wednesday was much of the same. Went to the studio during the day and then I went to work at the grand ole' Borders SBC. Got yelled at by some rich stupid girl who I wanted to hit in the face. I was like seriously....you aren't very smart, not even close to cute and I do not care who you are. Back away from my cafe before you get hit in the face.

Thursday was...meh. I went to school and it was very inciteful. After Leah and I went for a walk up the canyon. It was nice because I do not know a whole lot about her and it gave me a better chance to learn where she comes from and who she is. She is very cool lady.

Apparently Columbia has been trying to get name actors to come work on their practicum films, a program for which my script was chosen. I guess the producers of my script got it to Natalie Portman. She must have decline which makes since, especially since I know what damage they have done to it in rewrites. Columbia Pracitcum Producers are known for screwing up good scripts and then when the final film sucks they can't figure out why. I knew it would happen when I signed the script over to them. Both Chris (my writer) and I knew it would happen, but at that point we really didn't care. It is cool to know that she read it though.

You know you are in the modern age when you can completly have a fight over text message. No joke. I did figure out that I'm not ready to be the person I thought I was going to be yet. One step forward, five back. I'm the biggest idiot ever...but I don't know what more I can do?

No comments: