Monday, February 9, 2009

Let's Update This Thing

Okay okay...so it's been like 15 days since I have updated and so much has...um...changed....

To get everyone back in the loop on what is going on, here is a recap of my last 15 days:

1. I totaled my Sebring. Basically on my way to Indiana I got run off the road by a semi and thrown into a fence. It did $5795 dollars worth of damage so I just totaled the car.
2. I went car shopping again...this time with about $5000 less dollars. I bought a black 2002 Saturn SC. I have decided that his name is Max and he is a female to male transgender. Don't ask how I know these things (like the sex) about cars I just do.

3. I will not be working at Borders in LA. I am now unemployed. Basically they had a store closing in LA so I lost a position.
4. Our apartment is in Hollywood. It is way to expensive. We have it for 3 months. I need to find a really cheap place ASAP.
5. My last day at Borders was very sad.


Road Trip Update:

Ashley and I left on Friday the 6th. We drove 2 hours from Chicago to Champaign, where we met my Sarah for breakfast. Then we drove an hour to Decatur where I saw my family. From there we drove 3 hours to St. Louis where we went up in the arch. That was followed by a four hour drive to Topeka Kansas where we stayed for the night.

Saturday we had a seven hour drive through Kansas, which by the way, is the most boring drive ever. There is nothing....seriously...nothing.


Sunday we went to the Garden of the Gods. It was beautiful. Then we had a TEN hour drive to St. George Utah. It was very painful and we drove through all kinds of weather....rain...snow...ice...fog...but the mountains were beautiful so it was okay.


Bouldering









I am missing Chicago more and more everyday. I am also very scared of being 1. Unemployed 2. having to drive everywhere in LA 3. being away from everyone I care about.

1 comment:

artiswhy said...

nice pictures. it will all work out, have no fear. just do what you gotta do!