Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Free Pancakes and being Productive!

It's official....I am being productive again! Sunday I wrote up an outline for my new feature and Monday I started writing it! I am so excited! It feels good to be writing again and getting things done that I actually care about. Hopefully I can finish a first draft up by the end of the week, then I will have four features under my belt.

So recap of the last few days:

Sunday night I watched the Oscars from HOLLYWOOD. I had my Dark Knight PA shirt on and felt cool walking around in it.


This is Hollywood BLVD closed :(. Too many Limos (see below)

Does this belong to Kate? I don't know...the windows were tinted.

So what is this handsome fellow doing on my blog you might ask? Well I decided that the only thing that could make my Academy Awards night better would be if I could have a veggie burger from BK. So Emily and I walked over to BK and according to my receipt, this lovely man's name is Hilda. Think I'm joking?....check out the receipt.

I didn't stop laughing for an unnatural period of time.

On Monday I wrote for almost the entire day. Stopping for a lunch break and to watch Little Women. I can't help it ....I love that movie. "I fear we are all hopelessly flawed." It get's me every time. Then around five I went for my walk around the canyon. The sun was setting and it was beautiful. I brought my phone with me this time.




Tuesday was an amazing day. I woke up and went and got FREE PANCAKES from IHop with Dee.

Then we unpacked and cleaned up the apartment from our wild party weekend. I finally unpacked most of my room (pics to follow next entry). Then around five I invited Dee to take my walk with me. I did not bring my phone unfortunately but I had my first up close celebrity run in....two actually:
Chris Noth
Paul Johnsson

Then when I arrived back at my apartment I had a nice little package from this awesome little red head. Ironically Dee was just telling me that I had way to many shoes and Ashley sent me another pair. haha. Dee just rolled her eyes.

Then I wrote some more....then who knows what....

No comments: