Sunday, February 22, 2009

It's Oscar Night!

So it is Sunday February 22nd which is a big night here in Los Angeles. The whole area around me is a buzz as the Academy Awards are taking place less then half a mile from me. For some reason though, I am less then excited. I know I should be, but I'm really not.

On more exciting news...we found this awesome thing in the apartment:

This is just hours of joy waiting to happen....

We also found the 99Cent Only Store, which is 1 cent better then the dollar store. However what makes it even better is that it has groceries and stuff. Oh yes. I have found the joy that is saving money.



And finally...before I wrap up this short post... Pizza Hut is trying to be cool and hip and now goes by "The Hut" This is not a joke....
"Hey baby, where did you go last night?"
"My boys and I were chillin' at The Hut!"

No comments: