Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Running Low On time

It is already January 21st! I have officially had my goodbye party, purchased a car, got a passport, and put my notice in at work. I am starting to feel like a completely different me, so much that I don't think a month ago I would even recognize myself as me. I'm sleeping less yet drinking more. I'm becoming a little more careless with money, even though I should be becoming more careful. I am saying fuck it, when I should be planning and packing (of yet I have done none!). I'm randomly and some how purposely meeting new people with no intention of actually following through on any sort of friendship (or other things). I have never just started talking to people for no reason before...For Example:

Me: Hey there. I'm Hilary.
Person: Hi, I'm Person.
Me: Cool. What are you up too?
Person: Just riding the train.
Me: Awesome, me too.
Person: Where are you heading?
Me: California.
Person: You know the red line only goes up to Howard right?
Me: Oh...yeah. I didn't mean on this train, just in general.
Person: Right...

In other news...
I finished a third draft of my screenplay currently with the working title "Dick'd." That was exciting. And I am working on my forth feature that I gave the working title "Another Superhero Flick." It mainly has that name because I have no clue what to even begin to name it. By draft two it should have more of a real name.

My future roommates and I are still working on apartment hunting. Hopefully we will have someplace in the next day or two.

No comments: