Saturday, January 3, 2009

Great Story

I was having a chat with this regular cafe customer of ours, Mark, and we were talking about my road trip to LA. At which point he decided to share with me his story....

When he graduated from high school he and his friends decided to take a road trip to LA. Apparently they dropped some acid, got as far as Nebraska and then had to hole up in a hotel for a few days. At that point they decided they were too fucked up to continue and turned around and went back home.

All I am saying is I am not doing acid on this trip because I need to make it farther along then Nebraska.

2 comments:

artiswhy said...

you say that now, but you haven't factored in how much acid you'll be on once you get there. when you come back you'll be an acid expert.

HH said...

Well I guess that is the plan....