Monday, January 12, 2009

I'm All Grown Up...

Alright so it has been quite a while and there is quite a bit to say...

First of all, I AM A CAR OWNER!!! I bought a 2003 Chrysler Sebring. Both my dear friend Sarah and I have agreed that it is totally a man so I am taking suggestions for names. Clearly since it is my car, it should be a sexy name. I am thinking he might be gay as all the stock photos of him online are taken with the rear as the focus. For example:

It is a nice rear though isn't it? Anyway, he is silver just like the one above but I forgot to take a picture of him until it was dark so here is a night shot:
Sexy right? I know, he takes after me.

He is insured and a member of AAA (no Ashley that's not you).

Second big thing is the housing issue, but first lets meet my roommates so you have a face to the name should I mention them in later blogs.

This is Dee.
This is Leah.







No, they don't know I put their pictures on here.
Yes, I did steal them from Facebook.
Yes, I think Leah's is from High School.

Back to the housing: We have decided that we are going to find a short term lease online for a few months and then do some serious apartment hunting once we are in the city. So far I have called two places and left messages and they haven't called me back. I guess I am just not cool enough or something. If worse comes to worse, I will sleep in my sexy new car!

Other big news: My last official day at Borders will be February 4th.

And just to end it on a fun note...this was hanging in my mom's classroom:


No comments: