Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let's get this ting started already...

Okay so for years I've been telling everyone that I'm moving to LA and for months I've been promising everyone that I would start a blog about my move/LA so everyone could keep up to date with what is going despite their busy lives. It is December 28th which means I have approximately 4 weeks left until I leave. I use the term approximately because I have yet to meet with my two roommates and find an apartment/move in date.

To get everyone caught up to where I am at here is what is going on in a nutshell:
-Right now I want to leave around February 7th and arrive in LA around the 15th.
-I still have to buy a car! (yikes!!!!!)
-I am living with Leah and Dee, two girls from school who are doing the same program in LA that I am doing.
-I am going to road trip it out to LA with Ashley, this one "femme fatale" red head I know, and one destination we are for sure hitting up right now is Vegas (more on our road trip planning to come)
-Yes, I do plan on transferring to a Borders in LA, but in a seller position not a management position.
-No, I have not stocked up on sunscreen yet.
-I am taking a total of two weeks vacation, one at the beginning of January and one at the end of January, to take care of lots of business and to spend quality time with all those dear to me, including the BFF Sarah (even if it means spending some time in central Illinois).
-And yes...I am scared shitless.

1 comment:

artiswhy said...

you're going to be amazing! cuz you are!!!!